Saturday, December 19, 2009

deck the halls.

Hope everyone's holidays are going well so far with as little stress as possible. (hahaha.) As it is, I already have my Mom here and my Dad's coming in tomorrow. They are staying at my place over holidays -- meaning I am sacrificing my bed for the couch XD

But anyways. Arting timez!!

===

Paper Thickets = another art community. Gives out weekly and monthly prompts for writers and/or artists. It's pretty spiffy and brand new and needs more people :D

this is a comfort.
prompt: comfort/home | characters: Taken, Katherine.

itsalamp.
prompt: this picture by Rune Guneriussen | character: myself.

===

Still got to do this week's weekly prompt and the monthly prompt. But that will happen between entertaining parents, practicing my guitar, last minute shopping, helping my sister at her office, and Christmas itself.

No comments: